Wednesday, May 2, 2007
TIME OUT!



I had the best time this afternoon! I had Mazie and Mallory chasing after me in the yard. We were running so fast and furious that chunks of sod were flying through the air! After 10 minutes of Olympic quality sprints, I plopped down on the grass and was panting. Mallory walked over to me to instigate things and she walked away disappointed. I was too tired...or so she thought! As soon as Mallory had turned her butt towards me, I sprang up and went to tackle her! We raced to the other end of the yard and slid into the peonies! SAFE! Very nice grass stains!
 
posted by IBR Rescue at 7:23 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At May 17, 2007 at 5:28 PM, Blogger Animal_luver

    hi i love this dog and pic she is so cute i want to adopt her but i have 3 cats and don't know if my mom will let me adopt her??
    Do you know how much she is or if she is ok with cats????