Wednesday, May 2, 2007
YARD INSPECTOR...


I must admit that this yard is alot of fun... even if it is a city yard! We can always find something to do! Usually we have the most fun when my foster mom is picking up the poop! She's too busy watching where she steps to have all of her eyes on us! Four dogs, city yard...you get the picture! Hee Hee!



This morning, Sofia (a toddler in the house) helped me dig a hole to China! She pointed to the dirt and said "Fauna, get Verms!" I thought, "Cool! I don't know what a "verm" is but this should be fun!" So, we dug 10 inches into the herb garden and all we found were squishy, wiggly worms. I didn't see any "verms"! But, my foster mom saw us and she was NOT happy!



Sofia pleaded our case and we were told that next time we want worms, my foster mom would help us. I got in trouble for "Worms"? I thought I was looking for "Verms"? Sofia and I need to have a talk!
 
posted by IBR Rescue at 7:03 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: