Friday, April 6, 2007
FAUNA THE BIRDDOG








Well, I have been at my new foster home for a week. My foster mom thought I would be depressed when I got here because I had so many critters to point out and flush at my temporay foster home! The first day was pretty boring without the deer but it is still bird heaven! Birds are everywhere! Even when it's dark out.... I still don't understand the weather in Michigan. First it's sunny and warm. Then, it's a White Easter! Strange!

I have 3 foster fur sisters that are birdy English Setters, just like me! Sometimes, a Portuguese Water Dog comes over to play with us! We are teaching her to be a birddog so she can have some meaning in her life. She likes to sniff the pheasant feathers and she runs after the birds. She really needs to work on the pointing part...it is getting frustrating. We just wait and watch the birds and then there is this big, black ball of fur running by the birds and scaring them.
 
posted by Lisa Floros at 8:14 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: